Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I do before I place an order?Make sure you know exactly what you are ordering. If you have any doubts or questions, always call us or send us an e-mail before you place the order.
2. What is the difference between the shipping address and the billing address?The shipping address is where you want the merchandise sent to, and the billing address is used to identify the cardholder. Make sure both of these addresses are right. If you want your order shipped to you super-fast, make sure your shipping address and billing address are the same; meaning that the cardholder is being sent the merchandise.
3. Will you build my board?We build all boards that are labeled as completes; if you order a complete and want bearing spacers, just ask for them in the comments section. If you buy all the parts that make a longboard (deck, trucks, bearings, wheels, and hardware), we will build it.
4. When will my board get to me?Please check this webpage -
5. Does Boards on Nord require a signature for their packages?We do not require a signature upon delivery; make sure someone is home for your package. We will send a tracking number to the e-mail address on the order form, so you can track your package. If you would like your package to require a signature, call us or e-mail us; there will be a $5.00 fee.
6. What should I do when my order arrives?Make sure you get what you ordered. If there are any discrepancies (items missing, wrong board, wrong wheels, etc.), call us or e-mail us before you use the board(s) or product(s).
7. Why didn't I get what was pictured on the website?The pictures of the longboards are used to display the graphic of the boards, and not the setup. We do show what will come with your order in the drop down menu section. You can always search our website to see what those components look like.
8. What do I need to do for a return?Please contact us first. If you are in a hurry and are not able to contact us immediately, then send back the package to us. The number one rule for all returned product is “has the item been used?” If the merchandise has been used, even once, then we cannot do a return/exchange.
9. How do I cancel an order?Contact us immediately, the sooner the better. Call 1-877-614-6673 or 1-530-899-1455; if someone does not answer the phone please leave a message. You can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. How long does a refund take?Two to three business days.
11. If I return a product and want a refund, do I get a full refund?We only refund for the merchandise, minus a $10.00 fee. If you paid for shipping, we cannot offer a refund on the shipping amount; that money goes to the shipping companies.
12. I don't like putting my credit card on the Internet, what do I do?You might want to sign up for PayPal. If you use PayPal, make sure your member status is verified. Also, if you live in the US, UK, or Canada make sure your shipping address is confirmed. If you don’t want to sign up for PayPal that is okay, our website is safe. We are hosted by Yahoo! Small Business, which is extremely secure.
13. Do you screen every order for fraud?We do screen every order for fraud. If we confirm that the order is fraudulent, we cancel the order and refund the amount. Then we call the authorities.
14. Why are the phones always busy?We stay busy. You might want to e-mail us.
15. Do you sponsor riders?We do sponsor riders! Currently our team is full. You are more than welcome to send us your videos. Just send us an e-mail with your YouTube videos.
16. If I am not using the United States dollar as my currency, does my currency convert automatically?Your bank will be converting the currency. Check with your bank if they offer this service.
17. Can I request a skateboard/longboard brand, or offer a suggestion?Absolutely yes! Please contact us by phone, or by e-mail.
18. Anything you would recommend for a skateboard/longboard order?Bones Speed Cream, All In One T-Tool, and noseguards for a drop-through deck.